Saturday 14 May 2011

May 2011 New Start

A lot has happened since I blogged last 2 years ago. Eyes deteriorated so I could no longer do a good job of painting 20mm figures so I sold all this off last year, along with several hundred 28mm figures painted and unpainted, and some 15mm I was hanging on to. Bought my wife a nice gold eternity ring with half the money!

It feels good to have got rid of half my leadpile for the sake of my sanity.
I still have lots that I am holding back for now but could easily sell to raise cash if need be to fund other projects.
My gaming is stalled because I have lost touch with my gaming buddies a year ago.

I have decided to start again in 28mm only from now on, just painting and modelling some vehicles at my own pace.

There are a few projects I would like to get finished, and some new ones I would like to start eventually.

Just going to list the big ones here without explanation, to order my thoughts:

Chiltern Normandy British Skirmish
Chiltern Normandy German Skirmish
Gaslight (Victorian SciFi)
1920s Pulp British/ Indian
Vietnam Skirmish
Sci Fi future war
Napoleonic British
Norway 1940

Quite enough to be getting on with.

No comments: